Tuesday, 19 November 2019

SHAYTAN IS FIGHTING US AND HE IS WINNING!


I always try to be optimistic about life but with the way the world is going today, we are fighting a losing battle against the devil and the devil is winning. And it’s all of us, me inclusive. I have my personal fight with the devil daily and I’m just trying to stay afloat as the devil is always fighting back.
What brought about this article is my encounter with a medical representative of a certain non-governmental organisation that deals in sexual liberation. I say sexual liberation because this NGO is in the business of making fornication easy and affordable. They sell and subsidise all the sexual objects ranging from condoms, day-after pills, different oral contraceptives (including the combined pill taken daily), aphrodisiacs and abortifacients. I wanted to cry. They are specialist in spreading zina in the world. I was completely dejected. With organisations like them, shaytan is already winning in his target of making zina glamorous.
I understand that married people can make use of such objects, but we can’t deceive ourselves into thinking that their target customers are the married people. These people preach sexual liberation and revolution and I am completely lost. I understand that we are fighting a losing war. And the next generation will even be hit harder. Our only solution remains in going back to the values taught by our religion. These are values that most people think are outdated nowadays. I will do my utmost best to increase my knowledge and practice of the deen. I don’t want a situation where I get the dunya and lose the akhirah. That would be the ultimate catastrophe.
I understand that most parents nowadays just concentrate on giving their children the best of western education and neglect Islamic education when it is Islamic education that can ultimately help the kids to live a fulfilling life and attain Jannah in the afterlife.
My example of the sexual liberation NGO is just one out of multitudes. Other such organisations exist and all of them try to spread fitnah in the earth. The only way to counter such is for us to be strong in our deen and live with the values taught by our deen. I try to live in this world doing my utmost best to survive according to my religion. I fall short sometimes but I believe what matters is the constant struggle to be in the right path. Allah will then aid our efforts by crowning it with success over shaytan and ultimate success is attaining paradise in sha Allah.
May Allah crown our efforts and struggles with success.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOW I WOULD LOVE TO DIE