As I continue to navigate through life in this period of fitna and temptations, I find myself struggling to remain upon the right path. The more exposed I get to the modern life, the more the difficulty finding my tether to the guidance. I am desperately trying to get myself back on track. Every new day comes with challenges that were unknown the previous day. My major focus at the moment is improving my relationship with Allah. I have to do all I can to make jannah. What's the point of life if I don't attain jannah?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I have been following the currently airing kdrama ‘Extraordinary You’ and it’s making me ask myself some tough questions. The drama is abo...
-
Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. This February has been my most successful month in recent times. I was productive throughout t...
-
I have found that it is extremely difficult to maintain the same high spiritual commitment at all times. This is because iman rises and fall...
No comments:
Post a Comment