Looking at how January went - joining the first cohort of the Arewa Data Science fellowship and beginning to actively practice programming in the Python language - I have high hopes for this year. I am grateful to Allah for the opportunity to utilise my time in a way that can bring benefit to me, hopefully in this dunya and in the akhirah.
Today, I want to showcase a programme I wrote (without googling!!!) to check if a number is prime and to get all prime numbers upto a certain number (if it is prime) or less than the number (if it is not prime). I am excited because I can see the limitless possibilities that coding can bring. In all, I give all thanks to Allah and I take no credit for any little or great thing I accomplish. Here is my humble attempt:
I tested it and it works. It gave the right answers for all attempts. May Almighty Allah keep me steadfast upon the path of righteousness and attainment of piety.

No comments:
Post a Comment