Secret Mind Palace
Sunday, 15 January 2023
Miscellaneous
The command I used to get tidyverse to install on my two linux containers. Just keeping it here so I don't forget.
"sudo apt-get install liblapack-dev libblas-dev libssl-dev libcurl4-openssl-dev libxml2-dev"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HOW I WOULD LOVE TO DIE
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE IN CONTROL?
I have been following the currently airing kdrama ‘Extraordinary You’ and it’s making me ask myself some tough questions. The drama is abo...
MARKING A MILESTONE
Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. This February has been my most successful month in recent times. I was productive throughout t...
TRYING TO CLOSE OUT THE YEAR ON A SPIRITUAL HIGH
I have found that it is extremely difficult to maintain the same high spiritual commitment at all times. This is because iman rises and fall...
No comments:
Post a Comment